Milan Fashion Week!!!

Sunday, February 28, 2010
Hello there,
I've missed you. I've been running around mad for the past four days doing the thing I like best: shooting street style. A great big thank you to all the editors, buyers and show attendees for your patience and graciousness in letting me take your picture. I know this was a crazy week for you all given the compressed, four day schedule.

Since I've been away for the last few days, I wanted to greet you with a treat. This season I was invited by Versace to cover the Versace show and Versus presentation. It was the first time that an invitation of it's kind was extended to me, and I would like to thank everyone at Versace for their kind consideration. The experience was truly the highlight of my week as both collections were fierce! Here are a couple images:


Versace


Versus by Christopher Kane

More images to follow in my Refinery29 Milan Fashion Week Diary. I'll let you know when it's up. O.k., good to speak with you again. I have to get back to work now. Big kiss. Tamu

0 comments:

Post a Comment