Chloë Sevigny

Friday, February 19, 2010


One of my biggest surprises during New York fashion week was capturing these images of Chloë Sevigny. Like I mentioned over at Harper's Bazaar, I had no clue it was her when I approached to ask for the picture. The first thing that I saw was her profile, which was notably cool. What happened next is definitely one of the funniest moments of my life. When my eyes made contact with her sunglasses and the rest of her face registered in my brain, I exclaimed out of sheer surprise, "oh shit it's you." Then about two seconds passed before either one of us said anything. It was quite surreal. But I managed to regain my composure and mumbled (yes mumbled), "can I get a picture." She was really cool about it, and these images are the result of our brief encounter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment