There is something I have to tell you..

Tuesday, November 30, 2010



There is something that I still have you to share with you.
Maybe you have seen it on a few other blogger websites or you have read it on my Twitter page..

A few weeks ago GRAZIA magazine was searching for fashionbloggers/fashionlovers with a big social network (blogger, twitter, facebook and more).
As a "Grazia Insider" you are up to date from everything in fashion world, all the events and new collections.

I was so happy when I heard that I was selected as one of the GRAZIA INSIDERS!
For me it's a perfect way to expand my business-network in the fashion world.

From now on I will keep you posted about everything that happends around GRAZIA magazine and the events!
They have also choosen other fashion and beauty bloggers so it's gonna be fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment