Outfit of the day: sunday

Sunday, November 28, 2010







Hi guys, did you enjoyed your weekend?
My weekend was full of birthdayparty's, working and trying to find some time for making new blog pictures ;)
During the week it's very difficult to make new pictures because it's getting dark really early and it's so cold!
Ofcourse I also have to work and my family also comes home when it's already dark outside.. But it's all good!
This week I'm going to tell you guys some good news, going to make a new wishlist and maybe there are new events coming up!

I also want to thank you for reading my blog everyday and I'm trying to answer all the comments as soon as possible!

With love, Samm



I'm wearing:

Blazer - Zara // cardigan - Dorothy Perkins // t-shirt - American Apparel // jeans - Zara // scarf - Asos // bag - Topshop

0 comments:

Post a Comment