Fancy Dress Party

Wednesday, November 3, 2010
FancyDressParty

O.K., I promise that I am not transitioning into a children's blog. Promise. While I am a street style photographer, my real job is a full-time mommy. A fashion-crazed full-time mommy. So while I still indulge in my fashion needs, I've focused a large part of my energy in finding cool things for P.J. That being said, P.J. is attending a princess/prince-theme birthday party today, and look at the outfit that I've come up with. It's totally modern but adheres to the party's theme. I love this costume by Creative Education because it's done well. I know that children's costumes are not meant for the theater, but I can appreciate a well designed one. And, I am so pleased with the color palette of the over-all look: navy, silver, sand, colbalt, black. O.k. thanks for being so patient with me during this bite-size transgression from street style and adult fashion. You're the best. xoxoxo

Children's costume by Creative Education; trousers and button-down by Bonpoint; oxfords by Start-rite; "Hang-it-All" coat rack by Charles and Ray Eames; Panton Junior Chair (Vitra); and two of our favorite books, "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" pop-up book by Robert Sabuda and "Wind-up Train Book" (Usborne Farmyard Tales).

0 comments:

Post a Comment