Lanvin for H&M

Tuesday, November 23, 2010






These pictures were taken by Puck from Oneofpoints

Many fashionista's woke up really early this morning to get their hands on one of the Lanvin for H&M collection items. I'm not a huge fan from this collection but there are a few lovely items.
This morning I woke up at 6 and decided to make a few pictures for my blog but when I arrived in front of the H&M store everything went to fast! Unfortunately there was no press allowed so I couldn't make any pictures inside!
I also had a little meeting with blogger Puck, he gave me his wristband for the 3rd group so I could buy a few things..

Do you want to know what I bought from the Lanvin collection? I will show you tomorrow morning ;)

And don't forget to check out this amazing lightshow video from the H&M flagship store opening last night in Amsterdam!


0 comments:

Post a Comment