The reasons why

Saturday, November 13, 2010
I love Georgia's look.

GeorgiaTal2

First of all one of my dreams is to be able to ride a bicycle in Milan. I tried once in flats and was completely petrified the whole ride that I would be hit by a tram. Georgia on the other hand, not only rides a bike, but she does so in the most amazing sky-high Prada Fall 2010 pumps. Covetable! Second of all, I love her vintage army-green toggle coat.

GiorgiaTal

Third, can we just talk about her oversize, cable knit cardigan? I thought it was vintage, until she confessed that she picked it up at Top Shop. What a brilliant find! I've been living in my husband's father's cardigans for the past two years. So cozy. Plus, I love how the quilting of the lining complements the cable knit.

GoergiaTal1

And finally, her vintage satchel is gorgeous. It reminds me of one of my favorite vintage handbags that I found this Spring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment