It's getting dark and cold..

Saturday, November 13, 2010









The winter is coming up.. it's getting dark and cold.
Last week we had a storm and lot's of rainy days so sorry for the lack of outfit post.
I will make it up with you this week, when I receive my new camel blazer, chino pants and hopefully some new shoes!

I also received a lovely gift from My Name Necklace two weeks ago, which I still had to share with you.
They made this lovely necklace with my name on it, thank you so much!
Since Carrie from Sex and the City was wearing a name-necklace in the movie, they came back in the picture, I like it!

If you want to buy a necklace like this one or you want to give it to someone with Christmas.
There is a special discount code for my readers: COMESFASHION

Check out www.mynamenecklace.com for more jewelry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment