New stuff.

Saturday, July 24, 2010
Last weekend my girl Nadi from www.confashionsfromamsterdam.com
and I went to the city for spending some quality time together and take a look at the Zara SALE.
Unfortunately I haven't found any great sale items so I only I have bought two items from the new collection.
We also have made a few outfit pictures as you can see in my other post!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I also want to thank Johanna from sketchbooksix.blogspot.com for giving me a blogaward!
For that I have to answer this question:
"What do I like the most about my own blog?"

"I love the outfit pictures the most and my new layout!
And ofcourse, I like every sweet comment that I receive!
"

Thank you very much!

BY THE WAY.. THERE IS A GIVE AWAY COMING UP! STAY TUNED!

0 comments:

Post a Comment