Denim and the mountain

Saturday, July 17, 2010
Mountain

O.K. I know that denim has pretty much been an obsession for me this summer. But I promise you that it is totally a coincidence that I follow up my post about Giulia with this image of me. You see, to spare my darling child from the sweltering heat in Milan, I relocated us to St. Moritz for a week. And what did I pack for our getaway? Three denim shirts and five pairs of jeans which I will rotate for the duration of my stay. A friend of mine snapped this image of me this morning during a short hike up the Muottas Muragl Alp Languard mountain. It's really nice to be here. Even though we've had a full morning, it still feels like a lazy Saturday. In case you're wondering, my shirt is from the Gap and my overalls are by Madewell. Hope you guys are enjoying your weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment