On the Street....Bleecker St., New York

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

 
 
 
 
 


 

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

On the Street....Bleecker St., New York

Monday, July 18, 2011

On the Street....Saddle Shoes and Seersucker, Florence

On the Street....Poolside, Los Angeles

On the Street....Summer Color, New York

I get emails all the time saying "Oh, it's so hot where I live, how can I ever dress fashionably when it is too hot to wear clothes?"

Well, to me this photo is the essence of summer fashion at its hottest. Bright colors, fun accessories and easy hairstyles: summer style can be as easy as a few special pieces.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Vintage Photos

This picture is my grandmother's friend Joy
arriving at the Canoe Lake Station in 1948.
-- Paige

----

If you missed my initial post, here are the instructions again.

- The subject line of the email should read "Vintage Photo"

- The photos will only be posted here on the blog, so the file size can be very small (no bigger than 700kb). I DO NOT need hi-res images, they take too long to download.

- Writing a little something about the image you send will make your entry much more interesting for all of us.

- Email your photos to: sartorialistvintagephotos@gmail.com

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Vintage Photos

Vintage Photos

I love the old school swimsuits

Friday, July 15, 2011

On the Street....Houston St., New York

On the Street...Elizabeth Street, New York

Thursday, July 14, 2011

On the Street....Before Pringle, Milano

0 comments:

Post a Comment