physically better, emotionally destroyed

Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Hey there, I was feeling better today so my husband, the epidemiologist, not the astrologer (ever after referred to as "ENA", and this only refers to his first name not his profession), P.J. (the toddler with the mostest) and I ventured into the center of St. Moritz to pick up some magazines and run other errands (shopping). After a quick stop into Bottega Veneta, I popped into a boutique (I've blocked the name out of my head, you'll see why in a minute), which had tons of Azzedine Alaïa in the window. I've been dying for Vanessa Coyle's killer Alaïa boots and, in the last couple days, have built up an end-of season-panic that they will be sold out before sale season starts. They have been for the most part. But that's the risk you take when you aim to be a responsible shopper.

VanessaCoyle

I was 20 minutes too late, they rung up that last pair in my size as I watched in despair. The lucky lady took home at least three pairs of beauties by the designer. Whimper, whimper. I've sent an e-mail to Corso Como10 inquiring about a black pair that I saw the other day. I'll let you know what happens. AND THANKS FOR ALL YOUR GET WELL WISHES!!! XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment