Small update!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'm so sorry for the lack of updates but I have been so busy these days!
As you may know, at this moment I'm blogging from Sweden.
I went to Sweden this monday, together with a friend.
We went with the car, trough Germany and Denmark and after 12 hours we arrived in Kungsbacka, Sweden. Kungsbacka is a little town near Göteborg (the second big city from Sweden) and this small town even has a big shoppingmall where they sell Marc by Marc Jacobs and Zara ;)


So from now on I will keep you posted about everything that happends in Sweden!
But first I'm going to show you a few pictures from my small birthday party.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Stay tuned for new updates from Sweden!

0 comments:

Post a Comment