Tube Top

Sunday, June 6, 2010


Yes, I'm obsessed with fashion's return to the seventies: camel tones, flare pants, structured handbags, platforms and wedges! I can't help it, I always get sooo excited and curious about the styles we will see on the runways and on the streets when we look to past decades for inspiration. So, yes I was thrilled when I bumped into Therese the other day in another seventies favorite: the tube top! She's stunning in red and wears this Filippa K tube with such ease. I myself stay away from tube tops. They always slide down and cause me to fidget. I remember wearing them as a teenager (in the nineties). But back then my appetite for fashion was so viscous that I probably wouldn't have noticed if the tube slipped down and around my ankles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment