digital tribal geometrics

Wednesday, June 9, 2010


By now you might know that I am a huge fan of prints. Maybe it's because I spent the first six years of my life in a tropical paradise where colorful prints were a staple of everyday dress. So it's totally fitting that I am smitten with the graphic print of Rachel's dress. The colors kind of remind me of African tribal fabrics and the digital stamp is super clever. The thing that I love the most is that Rachel keeps the look simple with understated, anonymous accessories that make the dress stand out even more.



P.S. Do you notice my efforts to keep you cool? I tried to create some digital breeze with my previous post. And, here I offer you a hint of a cool gelato. I hope that you are enjoying the warm weather. X, Tamu

0 comments:

Post a Comment