shaved and more

Friday, June 11, 2010


Another hairstyle that has maintained its allure among the P.Y.Ts of Milano is the cut made popular by "it girl" Alice Dellal a few seasons ago.

I also love the way Charlotte interprets this season's trends. To add to my previous post, denim and florals are huge in Milan right now. I personally am still living in the denim shirts and jacket that I picked up from the Gap back in April. I love them and wear them daily even with the rising Summer temperatures. I mean, long live the denim jacket- I practically O.D.'d on my Helmut Lang version with the extra long sleeves back in 2000.

Another favorite trend of mine from the current season is the return of vintage structured/ladylike handbags like the one Charlotte is carrying. I've seen sooo many gorgeous ones around town, and I've have already thrifted three; I'll definitely dedicate a post to them soon. They're the best solution if you are by chance lusting after the Celine or Hermès Constance versions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment