Sushi & Shopping

Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Two weeks ago my girl Nadja from confashionsfromamsterdam.blogspot.com and I went shopping and having diner in Rotterdam! When you are really looking for something new, it's hard to find!
So I have only bought a few new rings, a trouser and a top with embellishments.
And Nadja bought a fancy pink Zara blazer!

So after shopping we went to my place, to relax and have a drink before we went back to the city.
In the evening we went to this Japanse restaurant called SHABU SHABU for some sushi (and shrimps!).
I love it!

SUSHI @ SHABU SHABU
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PURCHASES
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Rings: H&M, ASOS
Top: Mango
Sandals: Miss Selfdrige

0 comments:

Post a Comment