Supperclub Cruise

Thursday, May 20, 2010
Two months ago my lovely friend "lefashionchic" and I went to Supperclub Cruise for diner.
Even if it's been already two months ago, I still want to share the photo's with ya'll.
The food was kinda funky and not really special but we had a great night!

"Supperclub cruise is a sailing reflection of the club in the city, complete with the great white space ‘La Salle Neige’, the black space ‘Le Bar Noir’ and a large open-air deck which is perfect for dinners and parties in the summer. Sail along on supperclub cruise: sip champagne on the sunny open air deck, have dinner in La Salle Neige or dance the night away in Le Bar Noir."







I was wearing my new blue ZARA powershoulder blazer, ZARA jeans, white slubby ASOS top with my new blue/grey Zara chain bag!

P.S. check out her fashion photo blog!
http://lefashionchic.tumblr.com


www.supperclubcruise.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment