Emanuel Ungaro & By Malene Birger

Thursday, May 27, 2010


This amazing blazer is from Emanuel Ungaro.
I had never heard from this designer before but I was immediately in love with the nude blazer!
The original price was €1500 and now for only €400,- ! (theOutnet)
If I had enough money, I would definitely buy it!



This gorgeous bow top is from By Malene Birger.
Another beautiful designer brand!
I'm still in love with this top, unfortunately this color was sold out so fast!
The original price was €95,- and now in the sale for only €38,- (theOutnet)
If you ever see this top in size XS somewhere, let me know!!

You can buy the clothes from Emanuel Ungaro and By Malene Birger @
www.net-a-porter.com
www.theoutnet.com
www.my-wardrobe.com (only By Malene Birger)
www.mytheresa.com (only By Malene Birger)

0 comments:

Post a Comment