A Fine Estate

Friday, May 7, 2010


My mother-in-law thought that you might be interested in this. It's a vintage clothing and accessories estate auction taking place next week at the Ponte Auction House here in Milan. It features the wardrobe of the late Evelina Levi Broglio, who as my mother-in-law informs me, is a true Milanese style icon.



I'm excited to attend. I've been waiting for five years for an event like this (estate sales are rare in Italy due to the country's inheritance laws). Check it out if your are in town. For the mommies out there, this may be the perfect place to find a mother's day present. F0r those of you graduating in the next few weeks, I see a Kelly bag in your future. You totally deserve it! Please let me know if you find something you love! And yes, I'll thank my mother-in-law for you.

The viewing takes place this weekend at Palazzo Crivelli, Via Pontacio, 12; Friday, May 7- Sunday, May 9; 10am-1pm, 2pm-6pm. The auction will be held next week May 11-14 at 3pm. For more info: www.ponteonline.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment