Red Satin ● Breton stripes

Thursday, January 21, 2010


I ordered this Acne skirt right before Christmas after seeing a longer, more formal version at the Luisa Beccaria boutique here in Milan. Could red satin be more divine?



When it arrived after Christmas, I began to think about what I could pair it with. Then a trip to American Apparel for some new tights landed me my new favorite Breton-stripe shirt. I have been wearing it every other day! And, at some point during my recent striped marathon, it occurred to me that my new "can't live without" is definitely the mate for my skirt.



Then, three days ago I spotted Katie Grand in a similar theme. So you know that I am convinced right? And If I didn't wear the shirt every other day, the entire look would be packed away in my suitcase awaiting its debut during fashion month.


And here they are together!



Here are the shoes I'm thinking of. From L-R: python cowboy boots by Buttero; suede lace-up boots by ASH; leather lace-up combat boots by Rag & Bone. Which pair do you like? I'd love to know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment