Happy New Year

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Kirstin, Vicky (Grazia UK), Tatel, me, Gèraldine, Joris

I am so excited! A new year, a clean slate. The opportunity to expand my blog beyond its current boundaries.

A special word sailed onto my radar in 2009: dynamic. At first, I heard it here and there, but by the end of the year it was a word that came up in numerous situations. But how did this word affect me, how did it affect All the Pretty Birds? After great reflection about my objectives for the blog, about the meaning of your comments, and the encouragement from and developments of fellow bloggers, I realized that the time has come for me to transition APB into a richer, more dynamic work on fashion. I want to underline how I have been deeply inspired by you my readers and by my fellow bloggers. You all are a group of extremely savvy individuals, and I have benefited from your ambition, genius, and DIY approach to publishing your blogs.

I have already began to roll out new categories such as "A Stylish Bird," and "I need and will die a fashion death if I don't," while street style will absolutely remain my focus. Also, look out for a category that I have presently dubbed "First Impression," where I will try my hand at reviewing the runway shows. Let me know what you think, good or bad. Constructive criticism is invaluable!

I wish you a smile for the New Year!
Tamu

0 comments:

Post a Comment