I'm Addicted: HARNN Black Rice Soap

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I live a 24/7 lifestyle which is why I cannot be bothered with problematic skin. When I heard that HARNN USA put a store in Bellevue Square (the ONLY store in the entire U.S.) I had to check out the cult-favorite Black Rice Soap. This product has developed such a distinct following that the waiting list was 200+ people deep when the soap sold out in Bellevue earlier this year. HARNN’s Black Rice Soap is a consistent best-seller because it's a simple and inexpensive way to soften skin and fight acne. At $6.99 per bar it's totally affordable and works like a charm. Active Ingredients include Rice bran oil, Vitamin E, coconut oil, and select herbs. I haven't given up using my Clarisonic skin brush so in order to use the Rice soap I suds my face with the bar first and then buff with my skin brush.



About HARNN
Inspired by Asian culture, HARNN’s products take a holistic approach to well-being based on ancient knowledge of herbal medicines and beauty secrets from Japan, China, Thailand and India. HARNN’s products are formulated with all-natural ingredients to help maintain the natural balance of the mind, body and spirit in today’s contemporary lifestyle. HARNN launched in Thailand in 1999 and now features 70+ stores in 22 countries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment