Elle Italia look of the day

Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Eve

Hey guys, the lovely people at Elle.it have asked me to collaborate on a street style section for their readers. So, to start, we decided to feature some of their own stylists who are known for their amazing style. And I can't express my delight when I met my first subject Eva Fontanelli!!!

Glasses

Admired internationally for her whimsical style, Eva was a pleasure to work with. And even though I had seen her around during fashion week and was very familiar with her look, I was nonetheless blown away by her profound talent and creativity.

Duck1

These are some of my favorite images from our collaboration. Eva is a riot, she literally transformed herself into another character for every shot. We had the BEST time ever, and I got tons of cool outfit ideas from the experience! Check out our other fun pics here, and I'll let you know when more images are added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment