Friday, May 20, 2011






If you follow me on twitter you probably saw me tweeting in the fittingroom from River Island last tuesday.
I was trying a maxi skirt and a bright pink ruffle top, but I had my doubts because it is something new for me. But at the end I bought them both. The pretty limegreen draped dress is from Asos and I'm wearing it in my next outfit post, which will be online tomorrow!

By the way, for my Dutch readers:
River Island in Rotterdam & Amsterdam is hosting a student night on wednesday 25th of May from 18.00-21.00 with DJ's and drinks! You will receive 20% discount on everything and they are giving away gift vouchers every 15 minutes!
I will be attending the event in the River Island store in Rotterdam, so if you're in town, come and say hello ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment