Viva la passione di ADR--2011

Monday, January 3, 2011
It's no secret that Anna Dello Russo dazzled and wowed us this past year. And exactly how did she do it? Obvious question? Yes, I know. But it is was more than the countless fantabulous looks with which she graced international fashion weeks. It was her passion that really stopped other well respected editors in their tracks; that elicited compliments like, "that Anna is amazing, how she inspires me"; and that dominated conversations at aperitivos in the lobbies of fashion- friendly hotels. And it is with Anna's passion that I'd like to approach 2011. I've always considered myself a passionate person, but Anna's inexhaustible passion for la moda has inspired me to look further outside the box for hidden possibilities; and to consider how I can further push myself. Her passion also made me reconsider the meaning of the word in terms of the things that are important to me today: passion allows you to believe; to love and be loved; to be creative; to be happy; to measure your own success; to be yourself; and to define your style :-). What about you? What does passion mean to you? What is your motivation for 2011?

Grazie Anna! Viva la passione! Viva la moda!

Happy and passionate New Year! Tamu


Celine

GP

test2

EU

HOWC

MOSMIU

Valentino

FEB10

DG2

0 comments:

Post a Comment