And the front?

Saturday, January 8, 2011
HMOC

To see the front of Hanneli's Opening Ceremony maxi-dress, check out my first post on Glamour's Young and Posh Network! See you there! ★

Update: Glamour is currently perfecting its Young and Posh Blog, so I've decided to repost some of the images here while their maintenance is completed. I'll let you know when the blog is live. It's going to be amazing.

OCfw

I fell in love with this gorgeous maxi-dress after seeing it on Hanneli during the SS11 fashion shows. I'm a huge fan of prints; I love earth tones; button-down bodice's make me smile; and the mini-slip... genius. I was so psyched to find it in stock at Opening Ceremony on a recent trip to New York. I wore it for Christmas Eve dinner, and I'll be wearing it through 2011 and beyond!

0 comments:

Post a Comment