PENNYBLACK Girls and the City

Tuesday, January 25, 2011
PENNYBLACK2

Some of my fondest memories involve my girlfriends and I spending time together and exploring different cities around the world. So when I was invited by PENNYBLACK to participate in their Girls & the City Milan edition, I happily accepted the opportunity to share some of my favorite Milanese spots. Shot by my dear friend Tommy of Jak & Jil and with creative direction from Macs Iotti, a dear dear new friend, I walked the streets of Brera, practically my backyard, in an awesome trench coat, gorgeous sandals and chic jewelry from the Penny Black Spring/Summer 2011 collection. It was an amazing experience, and as you will see from the pics and video, the girls of Milan really know how to enjoy their city in style.

0 comments:

Post a Comment