A Stylish Bird • Iman

Wednesday, December 23, 2009


I first met Iman of Stylebyme during the chaotic days of MFW SS10. She was doing the glamorous thing. I noticed her immediately. She had great style.



I bumped into her a month later at the Jimmy Choo for H&M sale and was really impressed with her casual take on style. Her boyfriend blazer, boyfriend's sweater (I have totally taken over my husband's sweaters), chunky scarf, and driving gloves are a perfect perfect mix of edge, texture, and proportion. This time we exchanged info!



Layer master. My final run-in with this PYT confirmed my suspicion that she has style for days! Love the layering! I personally think that she's mastered the art of layering because she travels like crazy. My theory: If you wear a part of your wardrobe, you gain a ton of space in your luggage for plan A-Z outfit options, and for all of your new acquisitions. Brilliant! See you when you get back Iman!

0 comments:

Post a Comment