Friday, June 17, 2011



Remember that I have told you about the photoshoot and meeting I had two weeks ago?
Today I can finally tell you the good news!

From today on, I'm going to blog for the first Dutch bloggers platform called www.creatorsofdesire.com
My blog will move to the new website but everything will stay the same, except the new lay out of course ;)

Why?
It's a big opportunity for me to bring my blog to a higher level.
I'm going to blog (almost) everyday about my personal style, fashion events, lookbooks, travelling..
everything around fashion!

Important!
You can still follow my blog on Google friend connect and Bloglovin.
But in the first few days it is possible that GFC will not show my updates so just in case, make sure you also follow my blog on Bloglovin. If you have added my blog to your blogroll, please change it into: http://afterstylecomesfashion.creatorsofdesire.com

In the next couple of days my new blog will be available at www.afterstylecomesfashion.com

You can also follow me at Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and LOOKBOOK
If there are any problems with receiving updates, please let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment